1. Where is the trust located?
We are located in West London, at the Monsoon Accessorize building located at 1 Nicholas Road, W11 4AN
2. What kinds of assistance does the trust provide?
We provide grants and on a need-be basis we also provide gift in-kind donations.
3. Where does the trust work?
Most of our charitable work is undertaken overseas in India and locally in the UK, however, in the past we have supported disaster relief projects in Haiti, Philippines, Pakistan, Afghanistan and more.
4. Why was the trust founded?
The genesis of the Trust came about over 25 years ago, with a strong compassionate interest in the Indian fashion industry. Monsoon Accessorize felt a strong empathetic responsibility in giving back to the most needed and vulnerable citizens within the Indian community. Over the last 25 years we have worked with over 200 partners to deliver some life-saving and impactful developmental projects; from supporting survivors of domestic and sexual abuse by building a refuge centre to creating a sustainable livelihood for elderly women.
5. Can I volunteer with the Monsoon Accessorize Trust?
Yes, we are always looking for dedicated, creative and enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Is my organisation eligible for a grant?
- Grant applications may only be submitted by registered NGO’s, INGO’s, CBO’s or Charities that have experience in education, livelihoods and/or health.
- The applying organisation should have a track record of project implementation and management, especially in the developmental theme of the posed concept.
- Organisations should not have been blacklisted by any government department or donor.
- Be non-profit-making
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Can provide a reference from a previous partnership demonstrating your ability to deliver similar developmental impact and highlight your project management cycle.
7. Where does the Monsoon Accessorize Trust gain funding from?
Our largest income stream is from our colleagues, they undertake some amazing, fun and innovative ways to fundraise for the Trust.
8. How can I donate to the Monsoon Accessorize Trust?
We welcome donations online, by cheque, money order and bank transfer. All donations go towards funding our projects, enabling the Monsoon Accessorize Trust to continue its empowering and life-changing work with disadvantaged communities.
Please let us know your payment reference number so we can look out for your donation and send you a receipt.
Cheques & money orders
Please send cheques and money order donations in GBP to: FAO The Monsoon Accessorize Trust Monsoon Accessorize Building 1 Nicholas Road London W11 4AN
Please include your email or mailing address, so we can send you a receipt.
Please transfer donations in GBP to:
|Sort Code||60 02 20|
|Description||THE MONSOON TRUST|
|IBAN||GB86 NWBK 6002 2063 6029 11|
|SWIFTBIC||NWBK GB 2L|
9. My question has not been answered by the FAQ, how can I get in contact?
If you have read all the guidelines and the FAQ, and you still have a specific question that is not covered on the website, you can contact us at; email@example.com
Donate to the Monsoon Accessorize Trust
Help us continue our empowering and life-saving projects by making a donation to the Monsoon Accessorize Trust.