1. These Terms and Conditions between MONSOON BRANDS LTD (“MONSOON BRANDS LTD and the customer,
(“Account Holder”, “You”, “Your”) govern:
(i) participation in the Monsoon Reward Scheme; and’ Club Scheme (“Scheme”); and
(ii) the use of a Monsoon Reward Account (“Account”) to accrue
points (the “Points”) that can be spent as Rewards (the “Rewards”)
(together, the “Reward’ Scheme”).
2. The Reward Scheme is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
3. We reserve the right to decline an application to participate in the Reward Scheme at Our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
4. The Reward Scheme is personal to You and Account balances cannot be transferred to any third party.
5. In order to collect Points, You are required to present your Reward Card or Account Number at the time of payment for purchases of Monsoon Products (“Products”) in participating Monsoon stores in the UK and Ireland and on monsoon.co.uk. For the full list of participating Monsoon stores click here or visit click here
6. Once a Purchase is made, Points will be "Pending" for 30 days to allow for any returns to be made(“Returns Period”). Should a Purchase be returned, the corresponding Pending Points balance will be deducted from the Account.
7. We reserve the right to amend the Returns Period at any time.
8. After the Returns Period, if no Returns have been made, Points will be classed as "Cleared".
9. As soon as Points are Cleared they shall be converted into Rewards.
10. Certain Purchases are excluded from the Reward Scheme or have special conditions attached (“Out of Scope Purchases”).
11. The following shall be considered "Out of Scope Purchases":
(i) Concessions & Marketplaces: Points cannot be collected and Rewards cannot be redeemed on Purchases in concession stores or online marketplaces;
(ii) Gift Cards: You can collect Points when purchasing a Gift Card but not when redeeming Gift Cards. You cannot use Rewards to purchase Gift Cards;
(iii) Any Purchase other than that by a natural person for their personal, individual use.
12. Points will be converted into Rewards as soon as they are Cleared and there is no minimum threshold. For instance 10 points shall be converted into £1 (or €1) worth of Rewards and 120 points shall be converted into £12 (or €12) worth of Rewards in accordance with the table below.
13. Accrual of Rewards is subject to a maximum threshold of £150 (€150) worth of Rewards in any one month and £300 (€300) worth of Rewards in each 12-month period (commencing 1 April to 31 March).
Rewards are issued based on the number of Points earned, in accordance with the table below:
Therefore, if You spend £100 (or €100), you will earn 100 points and receive a £10 (or €10) Reward.
14. We will contact You to let You know when Rewards are available and when they are due to expire. It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any change in Your contact details and We shall not be held liable for Rewards that are not redeemed for any reason.
15. Rewards may only be used by You to purchase Monsoon products (excluding Out of Scope Purchases) in any participating Monsoon store and on monsoon.co.uk.
16. To redeem Rewards, You must present Your Account Number at the time of Purchase and your Account Pin number (Pin Number) when online.
17. Your Account Number can be found within Your Account at www.monsoon.co.uk and will have been emailed to you upon joining the Reward Scheme.
18. If You have lost Your Pin Number, a new Pin Number can be requested at any time via Monsoon customer services: Email – email@example.com
19. Rewards issued in pound sterling (£) can only be redeemed in UK and Northern Ireland stores and online at https://www.monsoon.co.uk.
20. Rewards issued in euros (€) can only be redeemed in Republic of Ireland stores and cannot be redeemed online at https://www.monsoon.co.uk.
21. Use of Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions listed here and any other accompanying terms and conditions.
22. More details on how to redeem Your Reward can be found at: Reward page
23. Rewards may be partially redeemed.
24. No cash or any other alternative will be given in exchange for Rewards.
25. Reward value will be automatically deducted from the Account when it is presented with a Purchase to a member of staff in store, or when you are logged into your Account online and you select to use your Rewards at checkout
26. If, during the Returns Period, You return a purchased item(s) for a full or partial refund, the Pending Points that have been collected on such item(s) will be deducted.
27. If You return an item outside the Returns Period once Cleared Points have been added, it is within Our discretion as to whether Your return is accepted. If it is, We will deduct the equivalent number of Cleared Points to reflect any returns made. This may result in negative Cleared Points.
28. When a Purchase is returned or cancelled and one or more Rewards were used as full payment, any refund will be given in a Monsoon Return Card. We will not refund money to You in these circumstances.
29. Where a transaction has been paid for partly with Reward(s) and partly with cash, the cash value will be refunded in cash before the Voucher value in a Monsoon Return Card.
30. Reward Account Holders qualify for free unlimited standard delivery.
31. From time to time, You will receive notifications for Ad Hoc Competitions and Prizes. These will be governed by separate T&C’s which will be notified to You at the time.
32. Cancellation – we reserve the right to refuse to issue Rewards or to close or cancel an Account should we consider that the Account is being used fraudulently or a breach of these terms has occurred. In the event that an Account is cancelled, the balance will be cancelled and no Rewards will be issued.
33. Should We query Your balance, You shall be responsible for producing, on request, the required proof of purchase for any queried transaction.
34. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Reward Scheme or these terms and conditions at Our sole discretion, at any time, without notice. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit our Reward card landing page
35. You are under no obligation to participate in the Reward Scheme and may at any time cancel Your participation by emailing Our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
36. Personal Information – Monsoon Brands Limited will be the data controller and processor of any information You supply on the Reward Scheme Application Form. You acknowledge that we may use such information, together with information relating to Your transactions, purchases and participation in the Reward Scheme, in accordance with Our Privacy Notice. Visit our security and privacy page to view Our Privacy Notice.
37. These terms and Your use of the Reward Scheme are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or Your participation in the Reward shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit our Reward Scheme landing page Reward page
1. This offer is only available for registered Monsoon Reward members.
2. 20% discount only available on full priced experiences, discount cannot be used on special offers or products listed in the excluded list which can be found here.
3. For full terms and conditions please visit here.
2. New customers only. Must be 18 or over.
3. 1 voucher per customer.
4. Once redeemed you will be signed up to a flexible rolling subscription with HelloFresh.
5. Cancellation and order deadline is Wednesday the week before delivery is due.
6. 1 voucher per household.
7. Not valid for gift or trial boxes.
8. Valid for mainland UK and Northern Ireland residents only, excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands.
9. Cannot cater for dietary requirements.
10. See HelloFresh website for full T&Cs: https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/termsandconditions
11. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
1. Promoter: Monsoon Brands Limited, 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN. Registered no. 1098034 (“Monsoon”).
2. Entry into the competition will give participants the chance to win a £500 Monsoon reward voucher during the Competition Period (the “Prize”).
3. Competition opens at 12am on 1st of the month and closes at 11:59pm on the last day of the month (altogether the “Competition Period”).
4. Monsoon reward members who purchase instore or online during the Competition Period will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw for the month in which they purchased.
5. There will be one Prize winner.
6. Submission of an entry via use of a Reward Account will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. Only those people over the age of 18 and resident in the UK or ROI are eligible to be entered in to the draw.
8. A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries (the “Winner”). The Winner will be notified via email to the address registered to their Reward Account.
9. In the event that the Winner fails to respond within 10 days of the date of the email from Monsoon informing them of their Prize, they will be disqualified from the draw. Such entry shall be void and Monsoon reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn at random from the remaining months’ entries.
10. The Winner will have their Prize uploaded on to their Monsoon Reward Account for spending (instore or online) at Monsoon.
11. Each Winner will have 1 month from the date of the Prize being uploaded to their Reward Card, to use the Prize; after which time, the Prize (including any balance thereof), will be automatically withdrawn from the winners Monsoon Reward Card account.
12. The Prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be given.
13. The result of each prize draw shall be final.
14. Employees (and their immediate family) of Monsoon or its associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
15. In the event that the prize draw is rendered impossible due to any reason beyond the control of the Monsoon, Monsoon shall not be liable and shall have absolute discretion to vary or amend the competition.
16. In the event of a dispute, Monsoon’s decision is final.
17. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
18. For all queries relating to the competition please contact customer services at email@example.com
19. A “valid entry” for the purpose of term 6 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.