Monsoon Members' Club Programme Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions between Monsoon Accessorize Ltd (“MAL”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and the customer, (“Account Holder”, “You”, “Your”) govern:
(i) participation in the Monsoon Reward Members’ Club Scheme (“Scheme”); and
(ii) the use of a Monsoon Members’ Club Account (“Account”) to accrue points (the “Points”) that can be spent as vouchers (the “Vouchers”)
(together, the “Members’ Club Programme”).
2. You may use either a Monsoon Members’ Club Card (“Card”) or your online Account to collect or redeem points. You are entitled to only one Account, with one Account Number.
3. Points are collected by making purchases of Monsoon or Accessorize products (including sale items) in participating Monsoon or Accessorize stores in the UK and Ireland and online monsoon.co.uk when either the Members' Club Card or Account Number is presented at the time of payment ("Purchase"). For the full list of participating Monsoon or Accessorize stores click here or visit monsoon.co.uk/view/content/store-finder.
4. Points can be earned on Purchases in either Monsoon or Accessorize stores/online, and redeemed in either Monsoon or Accessorize stores but online only at Accessorize. For more detail on Points accrual and redemption, please see clauses 8-30.
5. Certain Purchases are excluded from the Members' Club Programme or have special conditions attached ('Out of Scope Purchases').
6. The following shall be considered "Out of Scope Purchases":
(i) Concessions: Points cannot be collected and Vouchers cannot be redeemed on Monsoon or Accessorize product sold in concession stores or online marketplaces;
(ii) Gift Cards: Card Holders can collect Points when purchasing a Gift Card but not when redeeming Gift Cards. Card Holders cannot use Vouchers to purchase Gift Cards;
(iii) Any Purchase other than that by a natural person for their personal, individual use.
7. Points cannot be collected and Vouchers cannot be redeemed in:
a. Monsoon/Accessorize concessions;
b. Online marketplaces; or
c. Any other store that is not a participating store.
8. Once a Purchase is made, Points will "Pending" for 30 days to allow for any returns to be made ('Returns Period'). Should a Purchase be returned, the corresponding Pending Points balance will be deducted from the Account in accordance with clause 30 of these Terms.
9. MAL reserves the right to amend the Returns Period at any time.
10. After the Returns Period, Points will be classed as "Cleared" and can be accrued to earn a Voucher in accordance with clauses 12-15, or on any other such basis as may be notified to You by Us from time to time.
11. Cleared Points shall remain on your Account for a period of twelve (12) months from the date they are classed as "Cleared". Cleared Points will expire after this period, if they fail to meet a Voucher threshold (see clause 15 below).
For example: if You spend £115 on an Account on 1st September 2018, you will earn 115 points and receive a £10 Voucher 30 days later. The remaining 15 Cleared Points will remain on Your Account for 12 months (expire thereafter) or will be converted into another Voucher if you reach the 100 Cleared Point threshold again.
12. Vouchers will be added to your Account on the basis of clause 12-15 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified by Us to You from time to time.
13. Vouchers will be credited within seven (7) days of the first of every month based on the number of Points collected. For every 100 Cleared Points, Your Account will be credited with a £10 Voucher in the UK, or a €10 Voucher in the ROI.
14. Accrual of Vouchers is subject to a maximum threshold of £150 worth of Vouchers in any one month and £300 worth of Vouchers in each 12-month period (commencing 1 April to 31 March). Points will continue to accrue in accordance with clause 15.
15. Vouchers are issued based on the number of Points earned ("Points Balance"), in accordance with the table below:
|Monsoon||Monsoon Reward||£1/ €1||1 Point||£10 every 100 points|
|Accessorize||Accessorize Treats||£1/ €1||2 Points||£5 every 100 points|
Therefore, if You spend £100 on your Monsoon Account to accrue 100 points, You will earn a £10 voucher. If You spend £50 on Your Accessorize Treats account to accrue 100 points, You will earn a £5 voucher.
16. We will contact You using the details You've provided to let You know when Vouchers are available, and when they are due to expire. It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any change in Your contact details and We shall not be held liable for Vouchers that are not redeemed for any reason.
17. Vouchers may only be used by You to purchase Monsoon or Accessorize branded/labelled product (excluding Out of Scope Purchases) in any participating Monsoon or Accessorize stores and on monsoon.co.uk and accessorize.com.
18. To redeem Vouchers, You must present Your Card or Account Number at the time of Purchase either in store or online.
19. Your Account Number can be found printed on the back of your Monsoon Reward Card or within Your online Account at uk.monsoon.co.uk
20. To redeem Vouchers online at monsoon.co.uk You must enter Your Account Pin number ('Pin Number') in addition to your Account Number to validate your Voucher.
21. Your Pin Number can be found printed on the back of your Card or requested from your Account.
22. If You have lost Your Pin Number, a new Pin Number can be requested at any time via Monsoon customer services: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Vouchers issued in pound sterling (£) can only be redeemed in UK and Northern Ireland stores and online at monsoon.co.uk.
24. Vouchers issued in euros (€) can only be redeemed in Republic of Ireland stores and cannot be redeemed online at monsoon.co.uk.
25. Photocopied, damaged or defaced Cards or related material will not be accepted.
26. Use of Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions listed here and any other accompanying terms and conditions.
27. More details on how to redeem Your Voucher can be found at: uk.monsoon.co.uk
28. Vouchers may be partially redeemed.
29. No cash or any other alternative will be given in exchange for Vouchers.
30. Voucher value will be automatically deducted from the Account when it is presented with a Purchase to a member of staff in store, or when the Account number is entered at the online checkout.
31. If, during the Returns Period, You return a purchased item(s) for a full or partial refund, the Pending Points that have been collected on such item(s) will be deducted.
32. If You return an item outside the Returns Period once Cleared Points have been added, it is within Our discretion as to whether Your return is accepted. If it is, We will deduct the equivalent number of Cleared Points to reflect any returns made. This may result in negative Cleared Points.
33. When a Purchase is returned or cancelled and one or more Vouchers were used as full payment, any refund will be given in a Monsoon Return Card (i.e. we will not refund money to You in these circumstances).
34. Where a transaction has been paid for partly with Voucher(s) and partly with cash, the cash value will be refunded in cash before the Voucher value in a Monsoon Return Card.
35. By participating in the Members’ Club Programme, every time You make a Purchase You will be entered into the Monthly Reward Competition for the chance to win a £500 Voucher.
36. Entry into the Monthly Reward Competition is limited to once a month and winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator.
37. From time to time, You will receive notifications for Ad Hoc Competitions and Prizes (“Ad Hoc Benefits”). Any Ad Hoc Benefits will be governed by separate T&C’s which will be notified to You at the time.
38. You are entitled to two (2) free next day delivery offers (‘Free Next Day Delivery’) per year.
39. VIP Account Holders are entitled to unlimited Free Next Day Delivery offers per year.
40. Free Next Day Delivery excludes delivery to Guernsey, Jersey and Belfast.
41. Free Next Day Delivery will be turned off for the first week of sale and we reserve the right to turn off Free Next Day Delivery at any time.
42. The Scheme is personal to You and Card balances cannot be transferred to any third party.
43. Cancellation – we reserve the right to refuse to issue Vouchers or to close or cancel an Account should we consider that the Account is being used fraudulently or a breach of these terms has occurred. In the event that an Account is cancelled, the balance will be cancelled and no Vouchers will be issued.
44. We reserve the right to decline an application to participate in the Members’ Club Programme at Our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
45. The Members’ Club Programme is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
46. Should We query Your balance, You shall be responsible for producing, on request, the required proof of purchase for any queried transaction.
47. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Members’ Club Programme or these terms and conditions at Our sole discretion, at any time, without notice. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/content/reward-card
48. You are under no obligation to participate in the Members’ Club Programme and may at any time cancel Your participation by emailing Our team at email@example.com.
49. Personal Information – Monsoon Accessorize Limited will be the data controller and processor of any information You supply on Members' Club Programme Application Form. You acknowledge that MAL may use such information, together with information relating to Your transactions, purchases and participation in the Members' Club Programme, in accordance with Our Privacy Notice. Visit monsoon.co.uk/view/content/security-and-privacy to view Our Privacy Notice.
50. These terms and Your use of the Members' Club Programme are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or Your participation in the Members' Club Programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/content/reward-card.
MONSOON REWARD - PARTNER OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer is only available for registered Monsoon Reward members.
2. New customers only. Must be 18 or over.
3. 1 voucher per customer.
4. Once redeemed you will be signed up to a flexible rolling subscription with HelloFresh.
5. Cancellation and order deadline is Wednesday the week before delivery is due.
6. 1 voucher per household.
7. Not valid for gift or trial boxes.
8. Valid for mainland UK and Northern Ireland residents only, excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands.
9. Cannot cater for dietary requirements.
10. See HelloFresh website for full T&Cs: https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/termsandconditions
11. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
Win £500 Reward Voucher
1. Promoter: Monsoon Accessorize Ltd, 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN. Registered no. 1098034 (“Monsoon”).
2. Entry into the competition will give participants the chance to win one of £500 Monsoon reward vouchers during the Competition Period (each a “Prize”).
3. Competition opens at 12am on 1st March 2020 and closes at 11:59pm on 31st March 2020 (altogether the ‘Competition Period’).
4. Monsoon reward card (“Reward Card”) holders who purchase instore or online during the Competition Period will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw for the month in which they purchased
5. There will be one Prize winner
6. Submission of an entry via use of a Reward Card will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. Only those people over the age of 18 and resident in the UK or ROI are eligible to be entered in to the draw.
8. A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries (each a “Winner”). Each Winner will be notified via email to the address registered to their Reward Card.
9. In the event that a Winner fails to respond within 10 days of the date of the email from Monsoon informing them of their Prize, they will be disqualified from the draw. Such entry shall be void and Monsoon reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn at random from the remaining months’ entries.
10. Each Winner will have their Prize uploaded on to their Monsoon Reward Card account for spending (instore or online) at Monsoon.
11. Each Winner will have 1 month from the date of the Prize being uploaded to their Reward Card, to use the Prize; after which time, the Prize (including any balance thereof), will be automatically withdrawn from the winners Monsoon Reward Card account.
12. The Prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be given.
13. The result of each prize draw shall be final.
14. Employees (and their immediate family) of Monsoon or its associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
15. In the event that the prize draw is rendered impossible due to any reason beyond the control of the Monsoon, Monsoon shall not be liable and shall have absolute discretion to vary or amend the competition.
16. In the event of a dispute, Monsoon’s decision is final.
17. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
18. For all queries relating to the competition please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
19. A “valid entry” for the purpose of term 6 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.